Likelite AF35 with Canon camera and housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry Adam, No offense. Just using the previous poster's terminology. I think If you are looking for the point and shoot then the AF35 is fine, especially for the price. I think it says "ready out the box." Kinda cool. I just wish it had more to offer. I Used a sealife on our last trip and I think it was a reef master.? I'm guessing it might be simular and it did pretty good. one thing i absolutely hated was the recovery time, 7 sec at best.

Not sure it is the "flagship" either, but it is big, probably four times bigger than your A650, that is why I chose the Hummer analogy. The Yugo, come on now, they were cute and not quite as explosive as a Pinto. I mean, really, I could have referred to the AF35 as a Pinto analogy, that would have been to low.

If you have never seen the movie, "Drowning Mona" then you need to.

Well, as I said, good luck with the photon torpedo :wink: . Why stop with one, two is twice as gooder, do they come with their own suitcase with wheels, lol, maybe a Sherpa to tote them?

Seriously, I was trying to stay with a size range that might facilitate packing the whole rig into one piece of carry on luggage like this given the things TSA does to luggage these days, like tearing up my new case for my Diverite light on the first trip:

DSCF0032.jpg

DSCF0031.jpg

Sincerely, I do hope it does good for you and that you enjoy it greatly.

N

LMAO - :rofl3:You are good at humbling people without actually going for the juggular. You got me and adam in one shot. You must be an attorney or something.

OK, so i used the term "flagship" to justify my choice. "Big Bang" is a better choice of words. It may be large, but it is the coolest and if I don't like it, I'll just sell it. As for going with 2, hahaha, that's why i went with the big boy.

Oh Yeah, I could use another suitcase to carry all this junk i'm collecting, are you offering one?

Back
Top Bottom