Liquivision Xen/Xeo/Lynx: New Battery Options!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The rechargeable battery gives you around 20 hours on default settings, if charging once per month. If you reduce the brightness or switch to pure colors, this can be more than doubled. If this is still too little for you, then I suggest using a disposable ER17335M which gives three times longer life than the rechargeable battery.

After 1000 charges the capacity of the rechargeable battery will be around 80% of the initial capacity. If after a few years you feel the battery is losing capacity, you can use a fresh rechargeable battery.

Eric Fattah
Liquivision Products

Reactions: Jax
The rechargeable battery gives you around 20 hours on default settings, if charging once per month. If you reduce the brightness or switch to pure colors, this can be more than doubled. If this is still too little for you, then I suggest using a disposable ER17335M which gives three times longer life than the rechargeable battery.After 1000 charges the capacity of the rechargeable battery will be around 80% of the initial capacity. If after a few years you feel the battery is losing capacity, you can use a fresh rechargeable battery.Eric FattahLiquivision Products
Thank you!

I would be happy if my regular batteries lasted more then 2 dives on my Xeo. Ive only used it on about 6 dives and its went through 3 batteries, and yes before you ask all settings are set as per Liquivision's recomendation to preserve battery life. I had to send it back to Canada for testing. I planned on getting a couple of Xens as well. I think I will look at different options pending the test results and Liquivision customer service.

Just a thought Eric, but if you're going to bring any new toys to the market, maybe you should have a good look at your beta testing regime. Maybe sack the lot & start again.

Thanks for the feedback.

Back
Top Bottom