Liz Bonaire surgery date scheduled

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvrliz1

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Ok guys, the major surgery date is scheduled. I will be admitted to the hospital (Taams Kliniek) on Monday 17 August. Surgery is 18 August. I will be in the hospital 7 days or so. I will be back on Bonaire after that.

I will be out of commission from the 17th until the 20th. The hospital has free wifi, so I will be on line on the 20th to say hi and so.

My staff is great and will help with anything anyone needs. If you need to ask for Marilyne. She will be handling everything for me.

If I don't get a chance to post again (its been crazy here, I have a million of things to get done before surgery, I didn't expect it this quickly, but things have to get taken care of) I will see you all in a week or so!!!!!

Liz

Sorry to hear that you are having surgery. Please get better soon. Take it easy when you get out of the hospital so you can get better faster. Best wishes.

Best of luck Liz, you and Ed will be on my mind Monday.

what kind of surgery

Best of luck with the recovery of the surgery Liz.
Hope to see you back here SOON.

Good luck Liz, get well. Hope you're back in the water soon.
Tom & Isabelle

Back
Top Bottom