Liz Bonaire surgery date scheduled

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, I'm sure he looks great its just this thread......you know....

Saw dr. and he approved a quarter pounder with cheese, french fries and chocolate shake. One time only. CAN YOU BELIEVE HE GAVE ME INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO EAT THEM TOO!!! He tells me it worked on other patients...ROTFLMAO....(I wish I could, how about ROTHBGGMAO (roll on the hospital bed and gently giggle my a** off). If possible a 25 naf chippie card. I will pay when you get here...

DANKI DANKI You guys are great..

Last time I was stuck in the hospital for a while I casually mentioned that a beer would be nice, when I was consulting with the hospital head DR. Don't you know, she put one on my menu for dinner each night! She said it was for my digestion. Made the evening meal a little more enjoyable, when I knew I was going to be stuck in the place a while!
Best wishes.

Mark and Suzy,

Great to see you last night. Mcee D's was wonderful (medicinal purposes of course)...and thanks for the phone card as well.

Mark this is especially for you: :dancingsnoopy::dancingsnoopy::dancingsnoopy:

All is on schedule and I REALLY MISS my bed,,,,and ED!!!!

Hang in there my friend!!! I'm glad to hear that you on the road to recovery and a special present it on it's way to you!

Yippeeeee Shannon....

RU guys coming? We are getting a lot of last minute reservations (thank goodness for wifi in this place, which is actually really nice...it even has a spa area with built in swimming pool, tropical grounds and gardens....ahhhhhhhhhh

I just need to know so I can let the girls in the office know what is going on.

Liz

Last time I was stuck in the hospital for a while I casually mentioned that a beer would be nice, when I was consulting with the hospital head DR. Don't you know, she put one on my menu for dinner each night! She said it was for my digestion. Made the evening meal a little more enjoyable, when I knew I was going to be stuck in the place a while!
Best wishes.

It is surprising but you would be surprising how often it is done. As a nurse when I was in the US, we used to have usually a bottle of scotch, vodka, beer and wine in the locked med room. If a doctor felt a shot or two would aid in the patience recovery (some people just had that beer, drink or shot every night as part of their regimen) it could be ordered, of course for medicinal purposes. Unfortunately even though the hospital is great for Caribbean standards, they don't have anything here like that. I mean come on...we are in the Caribbean...rum (preferably dark) anyone?

I am not a greasy food eater and my dr. said i could have a quarter pounder with cheese just this one time (I do indulge one a year or so), and it, as always does, worked.....

Tom,

Greet to hear from you! I should be home by this weekend and DEFINITELY 100% by the time you guys arrive! Looking forward to meeting you in person. Also always any questions, let me know!

Liz

YIPEE

Doctor in tonight...I'm going home on THURSDAY!!!!! Ed rearranged my flight for 4.15 pm back to Bonaire. lol....he listed me as "invalid", so I can get a wheelchair. OMG I never thought of myself that way....lol....

Now I am waiting to get every other staple taken out, the remainder will be taken out tomorrow. I have an appointment on Monday with my GP on Bonaire on Monday morning to see when the stitches come out. Can you believe they do stitches and staples. Tight as a drum....

Liz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom