Liz Bonaire surgery date scheduled

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good food is key to a good recovery!!!

Well, good food is key for all good things!! LOL

Glad you see you are on the road to recovery. We just got a webcam so, Phil and I will see you on Skype soon.

Thanks for the update, Liz.

GET WELL SOON!!!!

Glad to hear all went well, and you'll be "better" than before. :D
Take care of yourself.
I'm looking forward to seeing you in about 8 weeks.:wink:

My surgeon said one of the causes of my problem was that I had the weakest abdominal muscles he had ever seen (and I go to the gym 3x a week!)

See, Liz?

That's what you get for just sitting around watching the guys in spandex shorts. :rofl3:

Get well soon.

Hey Liz

Hope you're checking this board frequently as our plan is to swing by and see you this evening once we get off work. Mark will see if he can find his spandex pants but I fear they will be a little holey by now, and that could prove, well, interesting...!!!

If you need anything bringing over, LET US KNOW!

See you soon,
Suzy & Mark

Suzy,

Great, see you tonight! Please tell mark to leave the spandex at home, only because it really hurts to laugh!

Hey Liz

Hope you're checking this board frequently as our plan is to swing by and see you this evening once we get off work. Mark will see if he can find his spandex pants but I fear they will be a little holey by now, and that could prove, well, interesting...!!!

If you need anything bringing over, LET US KNOW!

See you soon,
Suzy & Mark

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom