**** Loads Of Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry for the confusion. The light suggested would be small, hand held, clipped off when you don't need it. Great for looking in the shadows or just showing colors at depth. But ya, one step at a time.
Thanks for the comment on the video. It was a surreal few minutes for me as new as I was.

This may be crazy thoughts and a very unlikely event BUT could the electricity from the gopro attract sharks and make them ivestigate it with their jaws, having the gopro on your head would resault in a hundread teeth in you face:p
What are your thoghts?^^

^^^^ You are correct. These are crazy thoughts! No harm in asking though. I have heard that really shiny bits can provoke barracudas... YMMV

Sharks are generally pretty harmless - they don't want to eat you.

IF you were going to bring your gopro on a dive - I would find a way to mount it somewhere and then don't mess with it at all - turn it on and done.

Chances are you'll need all the brain power to do the actual diving. Shouldn't be messing with a camera until you get your fundamentals down.

:)

Sharks are generally pretty harmless - they don't want to eat you.

IF you were going to bring your gopro on a dive - I would find a way to mount it somewhere and then don't mess with it at all - turn it on and done.

Chances are you'll need all the brain power to do the actual diving. Shouldn't be messing with a camera until you get your fundamentals down.

:)

I find sharks super fascinating and they generally dont scare me, but are one of the reasons i want to dive:)
Thanks for your reply.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom