Local Dive Group

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have the date set for our Alabama & Florida Panhandle Dive and Dine Group Holiday Get Together, December 30th. Everyone is welcome. The main get together will be at Tacky Jacks in Orange Beach Saturday evening. We are up for diving anywhere in the area where the conditions allow Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I'm gonna let you guys be in charge of the diving plans. So start throwing out your ideas. I will post a separate thread announcing it a little closer to the date.

Dec 30th Get Together

We could add a dive at Vortex/Morrisons on Friday or Sunday of that weekend if anyone is interested. We could also dive there if the conditions are not favorable for gulf diving on the 30th. Any suggestions are welcomed. We just want to dive!

mikerault:
I have a full XL 7mm semidry Parkway T1 Titanium sharkskin with builtin hood I'm trying to sell, interested? I am 5' 10" and 220 pds (+/-) and it worked for me just great. I bought a drysuit and don't need it anymore.

Mike
what are you asking for it?

Ross

denisegg:
We have the date set for our Alabama & Florida Panhandle Dive and Dine Group Holiday Get Together, December 30th. Everyone is welcome. The main get together will be at Tacky Jacks in Orange Beach Saturday evening. We are up for diving anywhere in the area where the conditions allow Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I'm gonna let you guys be in charge of the diving plans. So start throwing out your ideas. I will post a separate thread announcing it a little closer to the date.

High tide is 6:30pm, so you could get a night/jetty dive in and then eat afterward.

paulwall:
High tide is 6:30pm, so you could get a night/jetty dive in and then eat afterward.

actually, it's at 6:20 at ft morgan and 5:30 at Pensacola Bay, so sometime in between at perdido pass.

All the tide calenders I have say to just add 15min to the Ft Morgan time for Perdido Pass :)

SuPrBuGmAn:
All the tide calenders I have say to just add 15min to the Ft Morgan time for Perdido Pass :)

So you add time to a site further east? Then Why is Pensacola's time Before Ft. Morgan's?

I'm glad I work for the Gubment. These calculations make no sense.

paulwall:
So you add time to a site further east? Then Why is Pensacola's time Before Ft. Morgan's?

I'm glad I work for the Gubment. These calculations make no sense.

Ok, I found a chart that shows 6:07pm for Perdido Pass on the 30th.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom