Local Dive Group

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about a dive during the day on the 30th? Any ideas on this?

I might be in Auburn that weekend installing a new dishwasher. So what's the plan? AU is only about 3 and 1/2 hours from Morrison.
Howard

If we could get at least 8 of us, we can go on Downunder. My boat is out of the water. She gets a very cold butt this time of year. Anybody up for Downunder?

Andy and I are up for a boat trip that day and shorediving that evening when the guys figure out the precise moment the tides will allow us to jump in.:)

seadoggirl:
If we could get at least 8 of us, we can go on Downunder. My boat is out of the water. She gets a very cold butt this time of year. Anybody up for Downunder?

Seadoggirl on a National geographic themed boat?:confused: I'm very disappointed and here all this time I figured she was a spear fisher woman. Now the last time I talked they didn't endorse spearfishing well atleast publicly (wink) I hope you realize I'm just razzing you. Jokes aside their starting to post tournament dates now for 07 :D and if Denise is going to learn to fish someone better get a gun in her hand and start teaching her.:popcorn:

disclaimer; The downunder crew and shop is a hightly rated dive shop. I was just poking fun at a furture competition team we will lay waist too:D

If the Gulf is agreeable, there's a plethora of shore dives available to us right off the beach.

There are also the springs...

Just bought a car and Christmas is pretty much here, boat diving isn't an option until 2007 for me.

tom wicker:
Jokes aside their starting to post tournament dates now for 07 :D and if Denise is going to learn to fish someone better get a gun in her hand and start teaching her.:popcorn:

disclaimer; The downunder crew and shop is a hightly rated dive shop. I was just poking fun at a furture competition team we will lay waist too:D

Donna, did you just hear what Tom said? I think he is issuing us a challenge. Now it is a matter of defending us girl's honor as spearfishers.........someone get me a gun!!:death2:

SuPrBuGmAn:
If the Gulf is agreeable, there's a plethora of shore dives available to us right off the beach.

There are also the springs...

Just line them up and let us know, Mat. We can dive all weekend long.

We can all gather at one time Saturday night at Tacky Jacks for the main get together, but we can break out in smaller groups if there are enough people coming to do different types of dives. Speaking of which, we probably need to start getting a head count. So, if you are planning on joining us Dec 30th, post on this thread and let us know you are coming and what diving you are interested in doing.

I can't wait to meet Tom. I'll be there just to do that! Come on big guy, I bet you won't talk that way, face to face! I'm the mellow girl spearfisher, wait to you meet my partners. Don't write a check your... aahhh.. "gun" can't cash!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom