Local Dive Group

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I started a separate thread on our get together the weekend after Christmas and called it the "Dec 30th AL & FL Panhandle Holiday Dive & Dine". All you guys that have been helping plan this please post on that thread so that everyone will know who is coming and what kind of diving we are going to be doing. There have been alot of great ideas, we just need to pull everything together and find out who all is onboard. Thanks for your help.

Well I think the December 30th Holiday Dive and Dine was a blast!! (even if we didn't get to dive!!!) I am ready to go again! I can't wait! What are we going to do next??:D

I really enjoyed meeting everyone this past weekend that got to come. Since the gulf is so unpredictable this time of the year, why don't we try to get together in January or February at Morrisons one Saturday or Sunday and dive and have a cookout? We don't have to make a plan too far in advance, just pick a warm weekend when the water has good vis. I would love to meet the North Florida Conch Divers also. Maybe we can all get together for this one.

Can you see getting this whole bunch to go to the Keys? Can't you find someplace a little closer, Donna! Well, if "YOU" will plan this one (rooms, charters, etc).....I'll be in:D

denisegg:
Can you see getting this whole bunch to go to the Keys? Can't you find someplace a little closer, Donna! Well, if "YOU" will plan this one (rooms, charters, etc).....I'll be in:D

Really, I think this idea is waaay out of the box and far enough out of the box for me to consider absolute fun. I'll check in to doing some diving in Key Largo. Car rental would have to be on your own. Food as well. You get the majority divers/snorklers on a boat and you basically name your destination. I'll check into the prospects. PM me if you'd like to help.
Howard :D

So the total count is 3 or 4 divers; myself, my son, Denise and Donna.

Donna

The keys sound great. I love your avatar picture. Can you give me more details on it. What size engine, boat length etc

Some of us have small boats that can get to better springs, i.e. Cypress , Mill Pond

ScubaKris,
Since Donna is not hear to ask for herself, just what in her avatar interests you the most?:)

Denise

The boat for offshore diving and the keys.

I have a j16 with a 40 HP good for the bays and rivers to get to the springs. A canoe for when the rivers are low.

A friend of ours opened a new campground, with cottages and RV spots near here. Probably 15 miles from Vortex, 30 to Morrison.

Anyone up for cypress this weekend.

I located Blue last year, the water is hig enough to get a boat to it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom