Local Dive Group

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is anyone in my neighborhood interested in doing a dive and dine on the Oriskany? I'll give the grand tour of the O, then afterward we have a few options of food, including a cook out at the Casa de Divemaster, or any other restaurants in town.

I might be able to arrange a discount on the charter fee, and I'll even waive my DM fees.

Offer available to NWFL Group only. Void where prohibited by law. Offer cannot be used in conjuntion with any other discounts. Divers must present coupon in advance along with four boxtops from the ceral of their choice to get the secret decoder ring. Tips are always encouraged and appreciated. And of course, no marine mammals were harmed in this advertisement. Spiegle, Chicago, Illinois, 60609

Oriskany Divemaster:
Is anyone in my neighborhood interested in doing a dive and dine on the Oriskany? I'll give the grand tour of the O, then afterward we have a few options of food, including a cook out at the Casa de Divemaster, or any other restaurants in town.

I might be able to arrange a discount on the charter fee, and I'll even waive my DM fees.
Offer available to NWFL Group only. Void where prohibited by law. Offer cannot be used in conjuntion with any other discounts. Divers must present coupon in advance along with four boxtops from the ceral of their choice to get the secret decoder ring. Tips are always encouraged and appreciated. And of course, no marine mammals were harmed in this advertisement. Spiegle, Chicago, Illinois, 60609

Hmmmmm. let me see....you are going to provide the boat, a tour, cook for us AND a secret decoder ring(yes I read the fine print)...Now how can we resist!! I'm interested.:D Name your price!!

As soon as I get the details on the charter fee, I'll PM you. I can tell you that we'll need six people to make it a go, especially if the Capt's going to offer a discount. In the meantime let's start thinking about a weekend. Maybe sometime late Jan or Feb?

O'DM, we've got a Dixie Diver dive planned in Jan already to the Trysler Grounds, this discounted O' trip happens after tax returns? I'm all about it with a brand new dSLR camera housing to document the trip.

If we take that little 6 pack catamaran you usually go out on, all the better :)

Yeah, ditto what Mat said....I'm up for discounts and tax returns(seeing as that is what I do for a living) so set the time and the place!!

February sounds good to me...lets get this boat sailin....

The cottages are brand new.

The resturant at the four way accross from the grocery store in Vernon is a great place to eat.

Brandy,..Sorry that I have not got back to you. I do not do much cybver diving. The weather was bad last weekend.

Bought some lobster pots and have been setting them up with I.D. tags and bouys. Wanted to put them out yesterday.

I have an install today, may put them put today.

I worked on the boat yesterday repairing a transducder on the boat

I will be at Cypress this week / weekend or go to Blue. I found it last year and have not dove it due to low rivers.

Anyone interested in helping repair a compressor and setting up another I have let me know.

I have been cedrtified since 74. I have dozens of instructor certs. 90% of my dives since 86 were solo. I have a solo instructor cert. Other interesting certs are I can cert people to do VIP's.

Of course if you need a VIP we can do it.

I received the Local light Flasher yesterday. A paper that the local electrical company puts out. Someone was advertising a x-large suit, two tanks and a reg for $300

Brandy

Phone is a FTW cell, where do you live at? You can P.M. if you wish.

I would like to hit the jetties, take the boat.

I would like to hit Shell as well with the MD

What is your availability to dive?

Anyone know if they inforce spear fishing regs at the jetties,.i.e. 100 ft limits

I haven't seen them enforce the law, but I want to say its 300' or maybe 300 meters from the jetty - not just 100'. I have seen people out there with JBL magnums(short ones), without getting caught... for what its worth...

What Blue Spring did you find?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom