Local Dive Group

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We had a great time yesterday diving at Cypress Springs and dining at Sally's. Unless someone comes up with something else between now and then, Clay aka snepdiver, is planning our next great adventure on Feb 10th at Bluewater!!

denisegg:
We had a great time yesterday diving at Cypress Springs and dining at Sally's. Unless someone comes up with something else between now and then, Clay aka snepdiver, is planning our next great adventure on Feb 10th at Bluewater!!

OK glad yall had a great time. I went dive shopping instead. Can't wait to read the dive report. Viz at ABWA was 20 - 30'.
Howard

Howard, that was the dive report...we went diving at Cypress Springs and ate at Sally's...what more do you want???:D

denisegg:
Howard, that was the dive report...we went diving at Cypress Springs and ate at Sally's...what more do you want???:D

Hmmm How about who fell out of the canoe. Any banjo music being played. How deep did you go and how long? Any critters other than Mat. You know the usual dive report stuff.

Now Howard, you either had to be there, or you'll have to wait on the release of the movie, the sequel called "Deliverance II..What Really Happened at Cypress Springs"...that is all our lawyer kchFLA will let me reveal:D

denisegg:
Now Howard, you either had to be there, or you'll have to wait on the release of the movie, the sequel called "Deliverance II..What Really Happened at Cypress Springs"...that is all our lawyer kchFLA will let me reveal:D

pffffttttt!!!!! Nuts I say, just nuts!

Besides I thought you might like to know that I went shopping! Tomorrow morning I go buying!

So where is the thread for the dive coming up in February? I'm going to come to Blue Water Adventures.

Michael

Nevermind, I found it.

Any keys diving in the works this year??

I am planning four trips,..trying to reserve campgrounds now.

Even local grounds,..last year I had to reserve 6 - 12 months ahead

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom