Local Dive Group

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are working on both Michael. Who says you can't dive twice in one month? I want to do a boat dive just as soon as the gulf conditions are favorable and I want to go to Morrisons just as soon as conditions are favorable. This time lets mix a little warmer air/water temp in there too Okay???:)

For those interested in doing the O just as soon as conditions are favorable, post when you can do it. The more we have going, the better group rates we can get. We can always take out more than one boat also.:)

Anyone have any ideas or plans coming up chime in. You "Northerners" (the BlueWater bunch) need to come down here and dive with us also. You can pop a tent and spend the night or as I do when I go to BlueWater...get a room:)

denisegg:
What about Morrisons in late Feb or March? What are the chances of having a dive and cook out there? Mat, can you keep a watch on the conditions and keep us updated? Just as soon as the conditions are favorable, we can pick a warm weekend. We might even get some of the "Locals" to come out for that one:D

Rocketman and a few others were thinking about hitting Morrison and maybe Cypress in Mid march (17th) and maybe high tide at the jetties the 18th. (12:30 or so pm).

March 17th and 18th sounds great to me, how about everyone else? You mean we're going to start making a weekend out of our Dive n Dine? As long as you guys do the cooking I'm in.

denisegg:
March 17th and 18th sounds great to me, how about everyone else? You mean we're going to start making a weekend out of our Dive n Dine? As long as you guys do the cooking I'm in.

If we start now, we can turn a thread on that weekend into a 600 post thread also! :rofl3:

Well, whose gonna start the thread? It wasn't my idea. I think RocketMan should have the honors since it was his plan. Mike is just the informant. He knows when everyone else is going to dive but he never actually goes....Has anyone ever seen Mike dive?:D

(Hurry up and start the thread...I bet if we start now we can beat our 600 post and climbing record.)(You know I'll do my part):D

I vote Oriskany for April... as a prep for the weekend in the Keys... plus I cant do anything in march, stupid college basketball

Oriskany Divemaster:
So, what....No &^%$&( Oriskany?

Look at Post #151

denisegg:
Who says you can't dive twice in one month? I want to do a boat dive just as soon as the gulf conditions are favorable and I want to go to Morrisons just as soon as conditions are favorable. This time lets mix a little warmer air/water temp in there too Okay???
icosm14.gif

For those interested in doing the O just as soon as conditions are favorable, post when you can do it. The more we have going, the better group rates we can get. We can always take out more than one boat also.
icosm14.gif

Oriskany Divemaster (Eric) says that March 18th is looking good for him for a trip to the O. For those interested the trip would cost $150.00 each min 4 max 6. This might work for us to put together a two day event March 17th & 18th and dive Morrisons on Saturday and cookout and then for those interested in the O dive doing it on Sunday and for those wanting to do the jetties dives do it. If the timing works out, we could all get back together and eat after the dives on Sunday before everyone leaves to go back home. That way, we would have spring, shore and boat dives available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom