Local grinds

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kua Aina, or Killer Taco, Kua Aina, or Killer Taco, Kua Aina, or Killer Taco.... I just can't decide.

How about a strawberry shaved ice float?....yum.
You get Kalua pork in a shredded form, it's juicy and has a smoky taste....I get mine in Waimanalo and they grill the bun in butter and add onion slices...double yum :D

The "resturant" is right next to the 7/11 - Gas Station. It's also a hole in the wall place with a couple a tables out front and a few on the side that are shelterd. I don't know how it's spelt - Kenneckies or something like that.

Al Mialkovsky:
When I'm on Maui I can never resist the best island treat ever. It's found in Kihei in the Azeka Plaza.

Taco Bell :D

For Kehei specific - Maui Tacos (Found some chicken in my hair burrito at your Taco Bell last year) :11:

For Maui in general - Definately Kobe's. Well worth the drive.

leesa-i know the store your talking about. might go by today for lunch. thanks. i heard the viz was so good yesterday on the south shore that the corsair was visible from the boat!

WileEDiver:
And right now it's so hot in the (S.F.) Bay Area that I could really go for a large shave ice!
It's in the middle 90's in Oregon right now. Shaved ice, maybe with a little coconut flavoring would be perfect.

Backtanner:
For Kehei specific - Maui Tacos (Found some chicken in my hair burrito at your Taco Bell last year) :11:

For Maui in general - Definately Kobe's. Well worth the drive.
We kave Kobe here too......We went there for Rogers birthday a couple'a years ago. The chef was so screwy! He made Rogers steak and put it on someone elses plate. when he noticed his error he heated it a bit more ( it was then naturally over done) and put it on Rogers plate :11: We didn't like that too much....do they have a Tananka on Maui?

bjgove:
leesa-i know the store your talking about. might go by today for lunch. thanks. i heard the viz was so good yesterday on the south shore that the corsair was visible from the boat!
SWEET! I haven't been there since last November. Would love to do it again.
P.S. Making me drool here....get one for me too please:D

i went to the resturaunt in waimanalo for lunch. its called keneke's. the kalua pork sandwhich was great and my buddies pork lau-lay was good too. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom