Local Vancouver conditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Henry, no, just one job, pretty much full time. It's just that whenever you ask if I can go diving, it is usually on a weekend, and I work every weekend. I would love to go dive the Mackenzie, as I have never dove it before, but unfortunately, you guessed it, I have to work!!! Every saturday and sunday without fail, I have to work. Perhaps I need a new job that allows me to have my weekends off?

Henry, plan a Thursday or Friday dive to the Mackenzie if this works for creamofwheat, I'll go to.

whoa.... my parents out in White Rock just sent me some pics....

You guys have some serious snow goin on!!!! yikes

Henry:
Training. Training. Training. Now that you've been through the Bil's school of hard knocks, you know what we go through on our dives. There isn't much you have to do to get to that depth.

Advanced nitrox and deco procedure is easy. Just have to know the math and the diving is not that hard. When you are done with that, normoxic trimix is the next step and hypoxic trimix is not that much different.

Just go diving. Lots.

And stop diving single tanks with a twins wing. :)

Henry:

Do you or do you know anyone in Vancouver who teaches advanced nitrox? I assume you are referring to an advanced nitrox course such as that by TDI.

Cheers,
Bill.

Lightning Fish:
Henry:

Do you or do you know anyone in Vancouver who teaches advanced nitrox? I assume you are referring to an advanced nitrox course such as that by TDI.

Cheers,
Bill.
Does Frank Zarik still run Aqua Sapiens in N Van?

I would assume he does it...

Mike Veitch:

The snow is great except that it melted a bit and now it has frozen. The streets are very icy.

Mike Veitch:

Would you like some? Yap could use a bit of snow now and then...

Mike Veitch:

Stupid snow. Sure made the weekend's open water course interesting though.

www.freedomfilm.com:
Which is this mysterious shop you represent on the shore?

Just moved back to Vancouver, and looking for a shop to hook up with and spend lots of money at... hehe.

How is the local dive shop situation in Vancover now compared to scubatoys or scuba dot dom?

PM sent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom