Log-in problems relating to changed email address

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heimdall

Reaction score
I was one of the unfortunates that changed my profile email address and have been locked out of the system. I can log in but all other functions are prohibited - I can't search for new posts, I can't post, I can't reply, I can't do much of anything. (Yeah, I know, maybe the story of my life) I can't even get into my old user profile to try changing the address again.

Tech support hasn't responded to multiple emails - either they're busy or I'm no longer welcome around here.

I've been able to register a new identity (thus this post) but would like to have my old one back. A little help, please!

Waaaaaaaaaa!

Heimdall, f/k/a reefraff

Heimdall:
Tech support hasn't responded to multiple emails - either they're busy or I'm no longer welcome around here.

Or perhaps he's on vacation.

Try following the forgotten password instructions, it should re-send your verification information. You can also PM a mod to have one of the admins merge your accounts and resend the e-mail verification info on your reefraff account.

I can merge your names. Is that Ok? Or are you back up and working now?

Back
Top Bottom