Lol... Discovery's Dual Survival... Single tank cave diving.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not a cave diver, but there are so many errors and misinformation of what a cave diver should do that makes that show as technical accurate as those movies 2012 or Independence day or the terminator series.
I could not resist beyond minute 1:30 as I felt shame.

I'd actually like to see someone attempt to dive in combat boots. :blinking:

I have seen cave divers who do prefer converse high top sneakers...easier to fit in their jets vs combat boots. :wink:

Carolyn:shark2:

That was one of the shows I actually was starting to like. Now they have to go and F it all up. The contrast between the two styles was interesting to watch. Seeing how they began to compliment each other's weaknesses was a good lesson for developing buddy skills. Now I'm gonna have to watch it, get disgusted, fire off an email, and finally get rid of everything but basic cable. My GF has basic, Netflix, and can watch most of the rest on the comp. I even have a big monitor for doing stuff like that. I knew this was going to happen when they came up with the one with the husband and wife BS show. I'm friggin depressed now.

Cheer up Jim, there are plenty of other vile POS reality shows on Basic Cable. Believe me, I know.:shocked2:

I caught that thing about the magnets too..I thought I misunderstood what they said.
oh, and you forgot to mention that they had a TV crew with them....

Dude doesn't wear shoes *SHAKES HEAD* go figure.

My favourite part is when he cuts the end off the BCD hose so he could fill it with water. :rofl3:

I'd actually like to see someone attempt to dive in combat boots. :blinking:

And you thought guys that had size XXXL Force Fins simply had feet that looked like footballs?

Dumb TV show pemise, but yes, "guys" really do dive in combat boots.

It's part of what lets us sleep at night.

I actually did do a dive once in running shoes. I was diving wet that day and I had forgotten my dive boots. Since my buddy and I had both driven about 20 miles to do the dive I didn't want to back out of it. Fortunately it was a 90+ degree day in the middle of July. My feet never got cold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom