London bombs: This is not looking good...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hnladue:
God Bless you Clive!! And well as all the others around you! My thoughts and prayers for all in London.

Clive, I think you have a very special Angel on your shoulder watching out for you.

maybe i will get to say thank you to them
omg.gif
, but hopefully not for a long time yet
icon_wink.gif
!!!

We are with them in our hearts.

condolances to family, and may the perpetraters meet a swift and violent justice

I know how you feel, Clive. I've probably ridden on any or all of those carriages at one time or another. I thought about that all day long yesterday... :frown:

clive francis:
maybe i will get to say thank you to them
omg.gif
, but hopefully not for a long time yet
icon_wink.gif
!!!

Glad to hear you are OK Clive.

Thoughts and condolences to the victims of another cowardly attack by those seeking to impose a 7th Century mentality on the civilized world.

The people of London stood by us and mourned when these "people" attacked the U.S. I've still got pictures of vigils and memorials that were held in London following 9/11 stored on my system.

Now it is our chance to show that we do not forget, and that we stand by our allies. I hope that we can help where needed, and that together, our countries can catch the people who did this so that Britain can prosecute and convict the animals who did this.

In the meantime, my heart goes out to the victims.

As of this morning the police have identified 4 men who they think are responsible. One of them is already dead - he blew himself up on the bus. They are still trying to establish if the other three were suicide bombers or not.

You really have to feel for the families. They have still only managed to formally identify a few of the victims. There are still possible unrecovered victims in the tube train underground.

Kim:
As of this morning the police have identified 4 men who they think are responsible. One of them is already dead - he blew himself up on the bus. They are still trying to establish if the other three were suicide bombers or not.

You really have to feel for the families. They have still only managed to formally identify a few of the victims. There are still possible unrecovered victims in the tube train underground.

they have positively identified 3 bombers with a fourth identified but not officially.

they now have an idea of the mastermind and the chemist and are looking for them.

There was a rather amusing story or should i say stories in the paper last week.

one was of Bush saying that Americans were standing shoulder to shoulder with us in our hour/s of need.

then a coupl of pages later it stated that all American forces personnel stationed in the UK were NOT allowed into London.

so it would appear that our American cousins are only standing shoulder to shoulder with us outside the M25!

Clive, the London restrictions have been withdrawn. Of course, both governments are saying that it was a temporary rule.

From the BBC:
Conservative defence spokesman Andrew Robathan said: "I suspect that this was a decision made when London was not a place to visit, on Thursday and Friday.

"I also suspect it was a decision made by somebody who was rather risk-averse - perhaps a middle-rank commander, not one of the top people."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom