long(er) term storage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

broncobowsher

Contributor
Reaction score
I am finding that I don't use the original Petrel that much right now. New rebreather has it's owns Shearwater electronics package. But I want to keep the old one for any open circuit stuff that will pop up. I know I should pull the battery. I expect the date/time to get reset. But what about all my other options that I have dialed in over time? I presume these will stay where I leave them but would like confirmation. I would be annoyed that if in 6 months (a year?) when I need it again if I have to change anything besides the time and date. And if stuff does default over time, I need to spend some quality time now and make notes of where I have everything comfortably set.

I am pretty sure the answer is just to pull the battery and put it in the drawer and all will be happy in the future.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom