Long hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I routinely forget to take off my bungee reg when dekitting in the water to get back onto a RIB. In the UK i usually forget my drysuit inflator too.

For the long hose i use some 3mm bungee to tie the boltsnap onto the hose.

As for snorkel interfering with donation - don't wear it. Stuff it in a pocket. You still comply with standards without the hastle of actually having the useless bit of plastic welded to your mask.

If you use a long hose you can't use a snorkel. Just wanted to reiterate that fact. :)

If you use a long hose you can't use a snorkel. Just wanted to reiterate that fact. :)

Yes you can. It depends how you wear your snorkel. I have seen people with their snorkel set far back on their mask and the long hose does not catch. I hate snorkels in general so don't wear it. But, it can be done.

Yes you can. It depends how you wear your snorkel. I have seen people with their snorkel set far back on their mask and the long hose does not catch. I hate snorkels in general so don't wear it. But, it can be done.

Yes it can be done, but it's not ideal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom