looking for a buddy in the guelph area for this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oren, I don't think I should go today...I've still got a low grade fever and feeling a bit nauseated...I need to be healthy for this w/e for my AOW course, so I don't think I should put my luck...sorry to let you down.
CJ

NorthernMelody:
Oren, I don't think I should go today...I've still got a low grade fever and feeling a bit nauseated...I need to be healthy for this w/e for my AOW course, so I don't think I should put my luck...sorry to let you down.
CJ
Get well and enjoy your AOW course

NorthernMelody:
Oren, I don't think I should go today...I've still got a low grade fever and feeling a bit nauseated
Sounds like what my wife has and from people she's talked to, expect it to last 2 weeks. Probably an influenza varient, although it's also consistant with West Nile (don't panic, that's as bad as it gets for over 99% of those who get it).

Groundhog246:
Sounds like what my wife has and from people she's talked to, expect it to last 2 weeks. Probably an influenza varient, although it's also consistant with West Nile (don't panic, that's as bad as it gets for over 99% of those who get it).
Unless you're a horse :D

Well I'm hoping it'll go away soon...want to fit as a fiddlle for my 5 dives this w/e.
I think I'm just still recovering from that really nasty cold I had there last w/e. I took a week to develop into that bad cold so I guess it's taking it's time leaving...though I can't rule out west nile with all those skeeter bites I keep getting at Gulliver's....lol

Hopefully you'll dump it before the weekend. If I don't (and that's likely) see you before the weekend, hope it goes well and hope the weather co-operates.

Anyone for diving today? ANYONE????..................................Gullivers..............please......................................

I'm busy packing today....(happy Dance), Diving tobermory this w/e. Should be interesting!
I'll hopefully come out with my AOW Cert... :eyebrow:
down side is no drift dive...another dive...another day :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom