looking for a buddy in the guelph area for this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NorthernMelody:
I'm busy packing today....(happy Dance), Diving tobermory this w/e. Should be interesting!
I'll hopefully come out with my AOW Cert... :eyebrow:
down side is no drift dive...another dive...another day :)
Hope you do well and that the weather is decent (not rough, not rainy and not cold).

Groundhog246:
Hope you do well and that the weather is decent (not rough, not rainy and not cold).
Thanks being as I'll be sleeping in a tent...I hear it may rain on Sunday, but hopefully in the afternoon AFTER I've done my 2 dives!

Anyone up for a dive @ Gullivers Monday around 5pm...

onca2002:
Anyone up for a dive @ Gullivers Monday around 5pm...

I'll have to think about that one, I'm still BUSHEd from the 5 dives at Toby this w/e. I'll let you know closer to the time (around 3ish). My body's still pretty tuckered

BUT.....I'm officially an advanced open water diver now :)

I don't think I can handle diving this week...I'm heading to Kingston for 3 days of Diving over this w/e so I think I'll catch up on my sleep and focus on that..sorry.
CJ

Oren, you working Canada Day? Was thinking of taking a break and getting a dive or two in. Maybe try Big Bay Point? Thought of trying to run up Wed eve, but traffic is likely to be a killer.
Anyone else diving Thursday?

Working Saturday the whole day but otherwise I'm open for suggestions.
Sunday afternoon for Gullivers sounds good if nothing comes in between.
Barrie on Wed sounds interesting but if driving so far, maybe we could plan at least 2 dives. Maybe even a night dive? I think couple Torontonians were interested in a night dive as well :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom