looking for a buddy in the guelph area for this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you happen to have an extra2-3lbs weight?...I'm using a brand new wetsuit so will need a little extra...and the tank.
:)

(am it is at Gulliver's LAke...the entry fee is $5...that's what I paid on Wednesday anyways...

Looking forward to seeing you there...if you need to get a hold of me you can call me in the am.

Anytime between 9-9:30am is just fine with me...meet you at the picnic tables.

i think i'll have enough lead for you if i'll dive wet.
at what tables exactly? i am a newby too to this area and was there only once.
lets say at 9:30 and i'm driving a green volkswagen golf.
my cell# is xxx xxxx

aquaoren:
i think i'll have enough lead for you if i'll dive wet.
at what tables exactly? i am a newby too to this area and was there only once.
lets say at 9:30 and i'm driving a green volkswagen golf.

The picnic tables are at the back left corner...you come down to the table...unload yourequiptment, then drive a bit further back to park your vehicle...They don't want us parking on the grass...I have a light green Mazda Tribute (SUV). See you there!

NorthernMelody:
The picnic tables are at the back left corner...you come down to the table...unload yourequiptment, then drive a bit further back to park your vehicle...They don't want us parking on the grass...I have a light green Mazda Tribute (SUV). See you there!

we were talking about the phone numbers in the open thread.
i edited mine and i would suggest you do the same.
maybe you could edit my phone number in your thread too. i would appreciate it.
thanks again for being my buddy today. let me know when you would like to repeat it.
take care
oren

I just got all my new equiptment...I'm excited! want to dive gulliver's again... or another place of your suggestion within an hour's drive tomorrow or next week sometime? I can't dive the w/e or next w/e due to previous engagements. let me know.
CJ

i don't know whether i'll be going tomorrow or not.
how about i'll give you a call?
oren

aquaoren:
i don't know whether i'll be going tomorrow or not.
how about i'll give you a call?
oren
Sure...use my cell number...I'll try to keep it with me...I'll need to know around 2pmish. I'll know around then when I'll be done at work and be able to run up to Kitchener to get a tank...but the weather's supposed to kinda yukky today...sigh.

If it doesn't work out for today next week tues,wed,or thurs.

I'm happy with my new gear!!! :monkeydan <---Happy Dance

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom