looking for a buddy in the guelph area for this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NorthernMelody:
Sure...use my cell number...I'll try to keep it with me...I'll need to know around 2pmish. I'll know around then when I'll be done at work and be able to run up to Kitchener to get a tank...but the weather's supposed to kinda yukky today...sigh.

If it doesn't work out for today next week tues,wed,or thurs.

I'm happy with my new gear!!! :monkeydan <---Happy Dance

I might be heading to Gullivers tonight, rain or not. Might see you there

Ok so Tuesday the 25th at Gullivers...say around 6pm? Oren, Jay? Hope to see you there....I may be there early depending on the weather. If there are thunderstorms...it's a no-go for me...but I'm looking forward to trying out my new gear :)
Leave me a private msg or call me on my cell phone on tuesday around 2pmish to confirm.
CJ

NorthernMelody:
Ok so Tuesday the 25th at Gullivers...say around 6pm? Oren, Jay? Hope to see you there....I may be there early depending on the weather. If there are thunderstorms...it's a no-go for me...but I'm looking forward to trying out my new gear :)
Leave me a private msg or call me on my cell phone on tuesday around 2pmish to confirm.
CJ
sounds good to me.
how was diving today?
oren

Jay and I decided against it as we heard thunder near respective residences...so decided it would be prudent to stay home ...sigh...but that's ok...
tueday - thunder = SCUBA!!!!

NorthernMelody:
Jay and I decided against it as we heard thunder near respective residences...so decided it would be prudent to stay home ...sigh...but that's ok...
tueday - thunder = SCUBA!!!!
Smart decision.
Lets go tuesday. Give me a call when you're done with work.
Oren

I heard it's going to STILL be raining on Tuesday, but that's of course subject to change...lol...looking forward to it...(bounce bounce bounce)

NorthernMelody:
I heard it's going to STILL be raining on Tuesday, but that's of course subject to change...lol...looking forward to it...(bounce bounce bounce)
I'm in for Tuesday. Hopefully we'll get some sunshine

NorthernMelody:
As long as it is not a thunderstorm, I don't mind.
Oren

I'm the proud new owner of a tank....happy happy joy joy!!! Birthdays are gooooooddd!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom