Looking for a buddy to travel with to Koh Tao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello all,

This is actually my first time using this forum so I do apologise if I am not supposed to post such topic here. I am a diver with a PADI AOW qualification residing in HK. I currently have logged around 30 dives and am looking to get more experience soon. I am trying to get a dive trip done in February of 2019 but my parents (being extremely conservative) is worried about me going to Koh Tao alone. Therefore, I am trying to reach all of you out here and see if any of you might be interested in travelling and diving there together.

Cheers guys!

Are you male or female?

If you’re female, check out the Girls that Scuba group on Facebook. There are girls from all over the world.

You might also consider a liveaboard trip.

If you go to one of the busier dive centres and stay in their dorms you'll make friends straight away! There are many solo travellers going to Koh Tao so you won't have a problem - try somewhere like Crystal Dive, Big Blue, or Bans

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom