Looking for a good doubles reg package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NORTHEAST

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi guys I'm looking to buy a good high quality reg set for my doubles. Here's the catch I only have $500 to spend and that would have to include shipping and other charges. I'm looking for apeks, posiden, scubapro, zeagle, etc. and they need to have a recent service. Please send pics and reply direct to my email. Northeastwreckdiving@gmail.com.

Thanks guys.

Why not buy new HOG regs for your doubles? Been using them on mine since 2008 down to 170 ft, in 36 degree water, and under the ice. Been selling them to many tech divers since 2011.

Guys correction I would really prefer apeks or scubapro. Thanks.

Hi guys I'm looking to buy a good high quality reg set for my doubles. Here's the catch I only have $500 to spend and that would have to include shipping and other charges. I'm looking for apeks, posiden, scubapro, zeagle, etc. and they need to have a recent service. Please send pics and reply direct to my email. Northeastwreckdiving@gmail.com.

Thanks guys.

Guys correction I would really prefer apeks or scubapro. Thanks.

Not my intention to bust your bubble, I think $500 is going to very tough with your criteria. Parts for 2 1st and 2 2nd stage is like $100. Let's say labor is easier $80 for 4 stages total. So the seller really need to sell his/her reg set, that is two 1sts and two 2nds for $320 before service. Not impossible, but very unlikely for apeks and SP. This is more like the cost for good condition one 1st and one 2nd

You can pick up a full set of apeks and scubapro doubles for $500. The degree of service is random, some might be freshly serviced others will be continually used, but haven't been serviced in X.

Where at?��

Possible to find used apeks/SP sets......but agreed HOG fit the bill for this price point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks deco. Anybody have any hogs? Sorry guys this should sum up my financial situation

26 years old, married, and a 14 month old baby girl :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom