Looking for a good doubles reg package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For what it's worth, DRIS (and maybe others) are clearing out HOG D3s (warm water) for $135. I bought a couple of those, then added the coldwater seals for $40 each. That brings you to $350 for a couple of top notch first stages, then you can decide what to do for hoses and such. I bought Zenith second stages on Black Friday sales but they're a LOT more expensive now. If you can wait a few months I would do that. I'm pretty sure my doubles reg setup came to somewhere in the $500 range (although I had SPG and some hoses).

Cave Adventurers has a D3/Zenith sidemount package for $629 right now. I've never done it, but I think it would be simple to change to a doubles setup (someone correct me if I'm wrong here) and I'd be willing to buy the extra SPG from you.

Could be a good deal OR a big headache..research before buying on where it can be serviced ..LDS may not be able to, then your choice would be shipping it to where it can be. If you feel comfortable shipping then go for it. Trade off might be expense of shipping and wait time.

...never mind... Misread your post.

Back
Top Bottom