Looking for a good doubles reg package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hog D1 Doubles Reg Package - Dive Right in Scuba

Diverightinscuba......$535........

Or pm Jim Lapenta.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to suggest exactly the same thing.

One more way to keep the cost low. I am sure you are diving with a set of single reg, one 1st, two 2nd, SPG . You can simply buy one more 1st stage and may be one or two hoses atmost, you can convert your single to double. You will need to mess with the hoses converting between single and double as needed, but that is like a 5 minutes job.

One more way to keep the cost low. I am sure you are diving with a set of single reg, one 1st, two 2nd, SPG . You can simply buy one more 1st stage and may be one or two hoses atmost, you can convert your single to double. You will need to mess with the hoses converting between single and double as needed, but that is like a 5 minutes job.

I agree. I guess people just want to have everything arrayed in front of them for the warm glow of it all.

Nope I've been diving doubles for a while now and I'm not happy with my regs. They breath great but the first stage port locations are far from ideal. The first stages are mares mr42's and second stages are mares abyss. To many sharp bends in the hoses directly off the first stages. I do not want to start adding 90's on my first stages. Many I'll try to sell these and then put the money together to buy better regs. I just don't want to do it now since I've been diving every weekend.

Nope I've been diving doubles for a while now and I'm not happy with my regs. To many sharp bends in the hoses directly off the first stages. I do not want to start adding 90's on my first stages. Many I'll try to sell these and then put the money together to buy better regs. I just don't want to do it now since I've been diving every weekend.

Well, that's a relief. Are you mainly looking for turret style regulators with the fifth ports to avoid drastic bends?

Lol yes sir. Listen my regs works fine. Actually they breath like a dream. That's why I bought them but at the same time they are not perfect when it comes to routing. Do they work yes. Can I route them yes. But there is one bend that I don't like and that is my secondary reg coming from the left post coming accross. There is no bottom port to shoot a hose across the tanks and that is where the bend is. Anyway I guess I will sell this whole setup and try to get $600. The mares navy reg alone was almost 700 and then the other abyss was around $600. These were both singles regs and I put them together for doubles and of course converted both first stages to 300 bar din. I figure I have $500 cash now. If I can sell these for $600 then I can get some xtx50's new. Many that's a better route for me. But then that means if I do sell them in between transactions I have no regs to dive:( I will post my regs up for sale with pics later on today thanks for everything guys.

Who the **** are you calling SIR?

---------- Post added July 12th, 2015 at 05:23 PM ----------

Listen my regs works fine. .

Oh, let me go find my EAR-HORN.

I think you meant "eh?"

---------- Post added July 12th, 2015 at 06:21 PM ----------

Sorry, I thought it a joke between old-timers an whippersnappers. Nevermind.

I think you meant "eh?"

---------- Post added July 12th, 2015 at 06:21 PM ----------

Sorry, I thought it a joke between old-timers an whippersnappers. Nevermind.

sorry man it's hard to know when someone is joking when your not actually talking to them. I apologize.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom