Looking for dive destination, to let my spouse relax and enjoy diving!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bohio dive resort on Grand Turk
Dive sites are 100 yards off the beach from the resort - 6,000 foot wall
No current
Small resort - about 15 rooms
The restaurant and dining are fantastic
Small island, laid back, not a lot of other things to do except relax

Bohio Dive Resort (Grand Turk/Cockburn Town, Turks and Caicos) - Resort Reviews - TripAdvisor

1508591_674445959266127_677389770_n.jpg

903526_674443419266381_1862457531_o.jpg

1492629_674443545933035_482121232_o.jpg
Everything said above is absolutely true. I was looking for exact description, easy fun diving, great reef and wall, dive master Ollie is awesome, you can pick your own depth following him, he might be at 100' on the wall and you can be at what ever depth you are comfortable with. Incredibly helpful with all gear and getting you in and out of the boat.

For Diversteve and others who know shore diving in Cur, looking to plan a short trip staying at allwest, 4 nites, 3 days diving. What shore dive dives do you recommend? Thanks

I think Watamula is the best spot hands down, but I don't know if you can get there from shore. Would definitely need a 4WD (we did a boat dive with GoWest/All West).

I've seen pictures of Trunk Divers climbing down - IIRC with ropes and stuff.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom