Looking for: Dry Suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you're on a budget I have a neoprene dry suit I can sell you. I bought it from a friend for cheap so $200.00 and it's yours. The valve is almost worth the much.

The suit had leaks and I was ready to spend the money on a new suit so haven't bothered fixing them. No leaks in the zipper so if your willing to spend some time with a tube of aquaseal it's a cheap way for you to dive dry.

I'm 5'10" 160lbs shoe 9.5

Suit Specs
Whites brand
Neoprene (non crushed)
Two leg pockets
Good quality Si Tech dump valve
Neoprene wrist
Neoprene neck. Higher end material - Very stretchy
Built in leg gators
Heavy rock boots (attached)

I found the suit yesterday. I ended up going to Vic and meeting up with the guy that was selling his (Link that Thrills posted) It fit. I was looking for a shell more then neoprene simply because I like latex seals more. All of the neoprene suits I found (some were 1/2 the price of what I paid) had neoprene seals so I went with the one mentioned.

awesome! glad to help, i've been looking for a 3xl catalyst but everything i can find is basically 1000$ used, so you got a crazy deal on that one!

awesome! glad to help, i've been looking for a 3xl catalyst but everything i can find is basically 1000$ used, so you got a crazy deal on that one!

Yeah, it was a good deal. He also threw in used whites shoes, 2 inflator hoses (one looks brand new) and a bag, so it was even better deal then just the suit.

Thanks again everyone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom