looking for local PADI wreck specialty instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If anyone is interested I could offer some seminars. I have been thinking about this for a while, as others have asked about it over the years. You won't get any snazzy card out of it, but I guarantee I could offer you more than a typical course, including wreck identification, orientation and navigation, nautical architecture, use of reels and liftbags, gear rigging, etc. No dives, but lots and lots of information, useful techniques, and practical exercises.
Mike

Mike,

I would be very interested in such a seminar. Should we set this up before or after DEMA? I wonder how many would like to attend?

NetDoc:
Mike,

I would be very interested in such a seminar. Should we set this up before or after DEMA? I wonder how many would like to attend?

I was just thinking of running it over several nights at my house or something, that way I can show video and artifacts, demonstrate gear and techniques, etc., without having to haul stuff all over the place. And to go over all the aspects I want to cover, as well as run thru some skills, it will take some time...not sure I could do a full seminar in a few hours -- perhaps a full day.

My wife and I would also be interested.

aue-mike:
I was just thinking of running it over several nights at my house or something, that way I can show video and artifacts, demonstrate gear and techniques, etc., without having to haul stuff all over the place. And to go over all the aspects I want to cover, as well as run thru some skills, it will take some time...not sure I could do a full seminar in a few hours -- perhaps a full day.

The drive time factor would be an issue for me if this were done over several evenings. If it were done over a full day, or split up into two half days, or something of the sort, this definitely sounds like an interesting, informative seminar that I would be interested in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom