looking for places to dive in texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubacharles

Registered
Reaction score
howdy all i'm from lubbock texas looking for places to dive. please help me find some nice places to dive in our great state. would love to know as much as possible about all the dive sites thanks

Welcome!! My aunt spent the last 8 years in Austin. Tried to interest her in diving (2 husbands died of cancer) but she would have no part of it. Another "Jaws Fatality", saw too many movies!
Poke around, there is a wealth of information here.
Welcome and dive safe

Check out theTexas Swamp Divers section of the board. There are a bunch of active divers in Texas.

Welcome to the board!
Ber :lilbunny:

Howdy Charles! :sunny

Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

I'm just up I-27 a ways, so I know how you feel. Fortunately, I was into traveling anyway. If you don't want to fly, though - you may have some difficulites staying in practice, much less learning more.

I don't care if I ever see San Soloman Springs, Balamorhea again, but a few of us do get over to Santa Rosa NM from time to time. We've got a low key deal there the last weekend this month, and I've got the bar at Joseph's reserved for dinner and disco. Meeting some friends from Denver, Albuquerque, etc. Pm me for more info...

Who did you train with, how much diving you done, how long? Like most, your Profile tells little. South West Aqau Sports will organizing trips to the Missel Silo near Abeline and the Bottomless Lakes near Roswell this summer, and I'm going to join in on those.

don
:D

Hi there!

Welcome to SB. There are plenty of Texas divers here to help you out!

Diverlady

try balmorhea state park....interesting dive
must get there early in the morning...

RICHinNC:
try balmorhea state park....interesting dive
must get there early in the morning...

You're kidding...?!? :sleeping: You ever dived that...?

DandyDon:
I don't care if I ever see San Soloman Springs, Balamorhea again....

If he trained while living in Lubbock, he's been to SSSSP...

Cant help on the diving sceen in TexASS but welcome!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom