looking for places to dive in texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

are Rock Lake (must have AOW) and Blue Hole in the Santa Rosa, NM area.

RICHinNC:
try balmorhea state park....interesting dive
must get there early in the morning...

if you live in west texas you have been there need a site a little bigger

scubacharles:
its Texas if you dont like Texas dont reply to a Texan

Way to go, Charles! Show your colors!!

Here's a link to the Dive & Party :dazzler1: we're having late this month: http://www.scubaboard.com/t52338.html

Let me know if I can help get you there...

South West Aqau Sports, the newest dive shop in Lubbock, just announced dates:

May 15-16: Bottomless Lakes, near Roswell NM. Lots of folks will camp there; I'm going to look for a hotel in town. They'll have tanks and fills available.

July 9-11 and 16-18: Aquarena Springs, between Austin and San Antonio. This was a tourist attraction for years, with mermaides shows and glass bottom boat rides, but now it's state property and an archological dig.

August 14-15: Missile Silo Dive near Abeline. There was once a real defense missile there, but after it was decomissioned and emptied - ground water filled it. A local shop owns it and rents it out for weird night dives. :vampire:

I am not assocaited with the shop, or even a member of their dive club, but we're all welcome to participate in the dives. For more information, call Rachelle: 806-780-2782

DandyDon:
South West Aqau Sports, the newest dive shop in Lubbock, just announced dates:

May 15-16: Bottomless Lakes, near Roswell NM. Lots of folks will camp there; I'm going to look for a hotel in town. They'll have tanks and fills available.

July 9-11 and 16-18: Aquarena Springs, between Austin and San Antonio. This was a tourist attraction for years, with mermaides shows and glass bottom boat rides, but now it's state property and an archological dig.

August 14-15: Missile Silo Dive near Abeline. There was once a real defense missile there, but after it was decomissioned and emptied - ground water filled it. A local shop owns it and rents it out for weird night dives. :vampire:

I am not assocaited with the shop, or even a member of their dive club, but we're all welcome to participate in the dives. For more information, call Rachelle: 806-780-2782
don southswest aqau sports is great come down and join us

Back
Top Bottom