Looking for places to dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MichaelBaranows

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Last week I went up to Lubbock and drove over several rivers that are dam off into lakes. So I was wondering if anyone has any experience with diving smaller river or lake West Texas. Since it is cooling off a little and seas are not letting me get offshore I am stating to look for a few different places to dive.

Could you not head north and dive Lake Travis.

I got certified while I lived in Lubbock (right before I moved to Ft. Worth) and the only diving I did was at Balmorhea State Park. I think it was about 3 - 4 hrs away. The Blue Hole (never been there either) is about the same distance (I think), but up in NM. Never did try any of the lakes in the area.

Hmmm...there's a new place down south called mammoth something or other...you should check it out...:wink:

Last I heard this won't open till spring. It looks to be awesome, though.

That was a joke......

We don't joke around on SB....everything is serious and factual..no room for humor!!!:no
:rofl3:

hey texdiveguy... are you ok... looks like you took a pretty nasty fall off of your quip... take time to heal...

hey texdiveguy... are you ok... looks like you took a pretty nasty fall off of your quip... take time to heal...

You're wierd chucksaul ........Takes one to know one... wierd is ok but Alan never takes time to heal so he has not stiched that Healing badge on his jacket yet and most likely never will. He's too busy saving people.
However.... Since your profile states that you are ''Gender not Specified" and you are still interested in information like healing and stuff then Take time to visit the Womens Issues Forum.

(Ouch... I can smell that snappy come back crack allready )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom