Looking For Poseidon Watches sold in the USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JGDJR

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Dracut Mass...But have worked in Malaysia for the
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello Folks...I have been looking for Poseidon Chrono, and or date dive watches here in the states. I have searched everywhere I can on Google with no luck.

Can you please tell me who carries these watches in the States Please??

Warm Regards
John D

I'm keeping an eye on this. I was searching for a US dealer and came up empty handed also.
-Mitch

Jorgen...Thanks for the quick reply... Well I have e mailed Melanie, in fact over the last 3 weeks I sent her an e mail once a week. Plus I asked this question on the Poseidon main web page to two different people,but still nothing??? I do understand due to the Holidays,things are a little slow.

Thanks again,
John D.

Jorgen,
I went to the link you posted about...I then called several of the dealers,you had on your listing...I called 3 in Florida and 5 in Texas...Would you believe NOT ONE of those so called dealers
carried Poseidon any longer.

So then I sent an E Mail to your dealer in Taiwan (he's the only one) and I waited one week with still NO Reply, so I sent another request and still nothing!!
Then I sent an e mail to a dive shop who shows the watch I want in England, but again Nothing!!

I know you have NO control over any dealer,and if they carry your items,or if they answer e mails...but you should know the dealers that have your items.

I'm just going to ask this "one last time"...What dealer in the USA carries Poseidon Watches??
I never would have thought finding a watch could be so difficult.

Regards
John Dickinson

My husband, Clint (a PADI instructor), was just at the Poseidon distributor in Conroe for a Poseidon repair training yesterday. They have quite a few watches there. Call Jerry Price or Melanie at Kickady Scuba Adventures - (281)363-3764. Or email them at info@KickadyScuba.com Clint says if you don't get a response from them, let us know what you want and he'll drive over there and get it for you!

Last edited:
For those looking Silent World in Key Largo FL 305-451-3252 has them.

For those trying to reach Melanie at Poseidon the better email to use is @posiedoncentral.com instead of @posiedon.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom