Looking for right log-book:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I ended up thinking the same thing, and ended up putting one of my own together. I will post it if you want to use it.

FYI - they are half sheet (5.5x8.5)

Chris

Nicely done, and thanks for sharing.

I ended up thinking the same thing, and ended up putting one of my own together. I will post it if you want to use it.

Chris

This is really fantastic and thank you for sharing! I am looking for a nice logbook to continue logging my dives! Do you mind sending me the illustrator file as I would like to tweak it to metric measurements which is what we commonly use in our region? Thanks much ans has dropped you a pm!

Wet Notes is nearly perfect. It allows me to write anything I want and even draw pictures and charts.

I designed mine, as a few others have noted, to fit 2-up on an 8.5 x 11 sheet, and then printed them 2-sided to save a couple trees. That makes the final page size 5.5 x 8.5, which fits in a standard size small three ring binder available at any stationary store.
Later today, when I get a sec, I'll save mine as a print ready pdf upload it and anyone who wants to can download it and use it as is or as an idea starter for there own.

One thing I've been thinking about is that i've never seen anything about snorkeling logs. I like to snorkel as much/more than scuba in the right place. The logs aren't to prove anything to a dive master. If somebody refuses to take me out to a site because I don't have my log with me...eff 'em. The logs are for MY memories. Thanks for the pdf btw, best i've seen also. I figure a snorkeling specific version of that would be awesome, since you don't need all the extra info and generally you're doing it for much longer and need more space to log stuff you saw.

Thank you

I designed mine, as a few others have noted, to fit 2-up on an 8.5 x 11 sheet, and then printed them 2-sided to save a couple trees. That makes the final page size 5.5 x 8.5, which fits in a standard size small three ring binder available at any stationary store.
Later today, when I get a sec, I'll save mine as a print ready pdf upload it and anyone who wants to can download it and use it as is or as an idea starter for there own.

Thanks

If this works a pdf of my log pages is attached.
Feel free to use, adapt, etc. (not for resale)

ernie

Attachments

• DiveLogEB.pdf
    240.6 KB · Views: 122
If this works a pdf of my log pages is attached.
Feel free to use, adapt, etc. (not for resale)

ernie

Nice!

Chris

I really like what you have here.

How hard would it be to remove the blue background. It's nice from an artistic standpoint, but adds nothing functionally, and uses extra ink that is likely to run if it gets wet.

Is that a change you could make and then email/post? Would love it!

Ray

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom