LP72 Doubles w/Selpac Manifold: what bands?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He said they had air in them but didn't seem to know much about them. I hope you find some use for them. I thought his price was a bit high for the 72s--for $70 each they should be recently hydroed, current VIP, recently serviced valves, and filled to 2475. I've bought other steel 72s on Craig's List where they guy said they had air in them but didn't. They all passed hydro anyway.

Other people have looked at them and passed due to what he said about all of the mini's have reducer bushings in the necks. If that's true, (which I can't tell from the pics, I'll pass on them as well. Just no point because it's going to be rare for a filling station to go along with that. I want 3/4 NPST holes. All of my manifolds for doubles have straight thread 3/4 inch ends. Might be nice to take a drive to SD anyway - go have lunch or something.

I talked to him via phone last night - nice guy but he's not a diver and had a difficult time explaining what the issue was

Well if you do go down there you won't be far from La Jolla so maybe you can do a shore dive while there. :)

Back
Top Bottom