Lynx Shipping Status??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Eric,
How do we get on this list? Where do I go to pre-pay?

Go to our website and use the 'contact us' form and say you want to pre-order a Lynx. This will put you on the list. Then, when we open payments, first to pay are first to receive.

Eric Fattah
Liquivision Products

Go to our website and use the 'contact us' form and say you want to pre-order a Lynx. This will put you on the list. Then, when we open payments, first to pay are first to receive.

Eric Fattah
Liquivision Products

Eric,

I have seen several questions in your facebook site and other forums asking if the Lynx will be available only in Blue color. I know this is not a feature important for a computer but because one of the selling points of the Lynx is that you can customize the colors on the screen so why the decision to keep the color of the case only in Blue (I know is because blue is the recreational color at Liquivision) but do you think is really a good idea to force everybody to wear such awesome computer and have only in one blue color case? I am pretty sure some people will definitively prefer the computer in Black (at least 3 requests asking the same in your facebook page).

I don't want to buy the computer and spent all that money to see in the near future that you guys release a black version of the Lynx due all the questions and requests of your customers.

I am not alone... this is from your Facebook Site:

D... K...

Looking forward to you guys releasing the Lynx. Do you foresee the release date getting pushed out again? Also, will it come in black? Thx and keep up the great work.19 hours ago
near Acworth, GA

P... V... I want one ... in black (not blue)

January 28 at 8:34am

G... L... I agree with Peter. I also want one in black. I don't really like the computer in blue January 28 at 1:43pm

Last edited:
Eric,

I have seen several questions in your facebook site and other forums asking if the Lynx will be available only in Blue color. I know this is not a feature important for a computer but because one of the selling points of the Lynx is that you can customize the colors on the screen so why the decision to keep the color of the case only in Blue (I know is because blue is the recreational color at Liquivision) but do you think is really a good idea to force everybody to wear such awesome computer and have only in one blue color case? I am pretty sure some people will definitively prefer the computer in Black (at least 3 requests asking the same in your facebook page).

I don't want to buy the computer and spent all that money to see in the near future that you guys release a black version of the Lynx due all the questions and requests of your customers.

I am not alone... this is from your Facebook Site:

D... K...

Looking forward to you guys releasing the Lynx. Do you foresee the release date getting pushed out again? Also, will it come in black? Thx and keep up the great work.19 hours ago
near Acworth, GA

P... V... I want one ... in black (not blue)

January 28 at 8:34am

G... L... I agree with Peter. I also want one in black. I don't really like the computer in blue January 28 at 1:43pm

We might produce a CCR ultrasonic computer after the Lynx and that would most likely be black, but that is a long way away. Having two colors for the same product is a major challenge for dealers, as they must stock double as many units as they would otherwise. Do note that the Lynx transmitter is black.

Eric Fattah
Liquivision Products

Thanks Eric, done. I had filed out the one to let me know when it's available but didn't know to say I wanted to per-order. I was hoping to have one for my Cozumel trip next month , any chance I might get one by 3/10/13?

Eric Fattah
Liquivision Products

Last edited:
I received the following information as part of an email from the very nice folks at Liquivision:

"While we are pushing to have the Lynx ready for the BTS tradeshow on March 22nd, there's a chance that the release date will have to be delayed to April 1st."

That's a bummer. Of course I don't need mine until the middle-end of April. Let's hope they don't push it out any further. :angrymob:

I have to agree with the black case thing. I know it sounds trivial, especially compared to all the technology that goes into developing one of these products, but I just don't like the blue case. Actually, I can't stand it. No matter how great the computer is, I won't buy it if it doesn't look good. I know that sounds stupid - especially coming from an electrical engineer. :shocked2: If everyone was like me, black would out sell the blue by a wide margin.

Put me on the pre-buy list for black, please. :D

I have to agree with the black case thing. I know it sounds trivial, especially compared to all the technology that goes into developing one of these products, but I just don't like the blue case. Actually, I can't stand it. No matter how great the computer is, I won't buy it if it doesn't look good. I know that sounds stupid - especially coming from an electrical engineer. :shocked2: If everyone was like me, black would out sell the blue by a wide margin.

Put me on the pre-buy list for black, please. :D

I completely agree with GaryBDavis. I will really hate to see that after buying and spending a lot of money on the blue ugly Lynx... Liquivision will probably decide to release a Black version of the Lynx because more and more people will ask for that and I will end with the ugly blue Lynx.

Why they decide to release a computer in one color that is not neutral at all without giving a black or neutral color option? I agree that a lot of people will never buy the Lynx just because of the color.

[/QUOTE]That's a bummer. Of course I don't need mine until the middle-end of April. Let's hope they don't push it out any further.
angrymob.gif
[/QUOTE]

After so many delays now I don't believe any release date until is confirmed and published.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom