Lynx Shipping Status??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I actually covered up my KAON with red reflective tape to get rid of the blue. I know of a few other people that have also.

Black is so 1990s.

With all respect but "black is so 90s"? Take a look of this promotion from Liquivision of the Lynx in Black from 2012 (prototype color of the Lynx): 2012 DEMA Special -- Liquivision Lynx. Air Integration like no one has ever done it before.

For me looks very cool and modern in All Black plus the color screen but more important is a very neutral color that will match any color of the rest of your gear.

I will definitively cover the ugly blue color like the other Kaon users with tape or something like that.

I know I am new to diving and I may get ridiculed for this, but I will stick up for Liquivision :D Colour shouldn't matter over function. This seems like a great product, who cares if its blue. Its not like it is the size of a bowling ball lol. When we are talking wetsuit/drysuit I can see the concern. Plus if spending $1600 on this product seems like too big of an investment for a revolutionary product, than one should look to a less expensive product. Wait a few years and maybe the price will go down and they will come out with different colours. Or you could try and build your own :blinking:. Ok I am done now, I apologize if this comes off as rude....which it kind of does lol.

:wink:
I know I am new to diving and I may get ridiculed for this, but I will stick up for Liquivision :D Colour shouldn't matter over function. This seems like a great product, who cares if its blue. Its not like it is the size of a bowling ball lol. When we are talking wetsuit/drysuit I can see the concern. Plus if spending $1600 on this product seems like too big of an investment for a revolutionary product, than one should look to a less expensive product. Wait a few years and maybe the price will go down and they will come out with different colours. Or you could try and build your own :blinking:. Ok I am done now, I apologize if this comes off as rude....which it kind of does lol.

At this juncture it seems like a great "theoretical" product:wink:

I know I am new to diving and I may get ridiculed for this, but I will stick up for Liquivision
04.gif
Colour shouldn't matter over function. This seems like a great product, who cares if its blue.

I tend to be function focused, too, but pleasing the customer is a part of a product's function. And people's expectations for an expensive product run high.

Reminds me of a statement attributed to Henry Ford, that customers could have any color Model T they wanted, long as it was black. Now look at cars today, especially sports cars. Looks matter.

Richard.

Mr Liquivision Rep,

Can you tell me what's included in the Lynx Retail Kit?

Thx,

Doug

Lynx Wrist Unit
Wrist unit strap
Wrist unit bungee
Lynx Transmitter
3 disposable batteries
You also get a free PC interface if you are among the first 150 pre-order customers (i.e. among the first 150 people to pay)

Eric Fattah

Last edited:
Lynx Wrist Unit
Wrist unit strap
Wrist unit bungee
Lynx Transmitter
3 disposable batteries
You also get a free PC interface if you are among the pre-order customers.

Eric Fattah

Thanks for the reply Eric.

My name is in the list for the pre-order.

Do you know how much extra it will be to go with the rechargeable batteries?

Thx again,

Doug

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Testing will continue through March and the current plan is to release the product March 22 at the same time as the Beneath-The-Sea dive show. We actually have inventory of the product; we are simply 'sitting' on the inventory until testing is complete.

Eric Fattah
Liquivision Products

Eric, Do you guys plan to keep March 22 as the release date? Or do you have any plan to move the release date again?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom