Mactan budget hotels

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chip104:
hey that's sweet! Is that close to Moalboal or is it on the east coast cebu? This is also another one: http://www.alegrebeachresort.com/ Someday... :)

in sogod...nice place, quite expensive though. when i was there didn't see any divers. but their website says they have a house reef. don't know where that would be since just in front of the dive shop it's pretty much like mud

but very nice if you're there to relax...very quiet and very spacious rooms

jonix:
in sogod...nice place, quite expensive though. when i was there didn't see any divers. but their website says they have a house reef. don't know where that would be since just in front of the dive shop it's pretty much like mud

but very nice if you're there to relax...very quiet and very spacious rooms
dang! you've been to alegre? Honeymoon? :) Gotta tell me about it over the beer!

But I dunno how the diving is...I was thinking it would be virgin but you never know with all the fishermen around.

chip104:
dang! you've been to alegre? Honeymoon? :) Gotta tell me about it over the beer!

But I dunno how the diving is...I was thinking it would be virgin but you never know with all the fishermen around.

nope not honemoon...family trip...son was with us

Back
Top Bottom