Major Update May 10, 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Remember when they shut down for a few days to do an upgrade? We ran wild on SB2 but still missed the real thing. It's really admirable that Howard is allowing us to still use SB while he does the needed work, plus put up with the whining.

He would he know what works and what does not in the new digs, without us all playing around, trying to see what breaks first?

Beside whining is just what some folks do. Gives some of them a reason for continuing to breathe.

All upgrades take time to get the bugs out, and to get used to. Besides loading a bit slow the only problem I have found is that the PM's seem to be way too wide on the screen. I have to scoll over waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy tooooo much to get to the send button. The text just keeps going without wrapping around to a new line.

Dam, sorry can't edit that post for some reason. Meant to say "How would he know...."

My edit button disappeared
It does come and go at times.

Quoting in Advanced seems to take two clicks, or maybe it's me?

All upgrades take time to get the bugs out, and to get used to. Besides loading a bit slow the only problem I have found is that the PM's seem to be way too wide on the screen. I have to scoll over waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy tooooo much to get to the send button. The text just keeps going without wrapping around to a new line.

Keep the PM's shorter?

Why did my feedback score go to zero? It's not like I had a high number but at least it showed I wasn't an unknown for selling things.

I'm not sure why we lost the trader rating. They shouldn't have gone away. The module for trader rating is installed. I may have to try something to fix that.

Hey Howard... hate to be a "me too" while you've got your hands full (and I appreciate all you're going through!), but JIC you're not aware, I was sent a buddy request (I believe, just before the upgrade) and when I click on Save Changes to confirm, the "awaiting confirmation" page is still there. Tried in both Firefox and IE, both at work and at home, so I assume :p it's a site issue... Just FYI....

Best regards,
~m

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom