Major Update May 10, 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is there anyway to have it like the last one where if you clicked the words it took you to "All Posts" but if you clicked the arrow/drop down then you could choose?

Since my EDIT option is MIA I will correct the post here :D

Is there anyway to have it like the last one where if you clicked the words it to you to "All Posts" but if you clicked the arrow/dropdown then you could choose?

Don't think so. The java works differently now.

If the whole, "I have to click twice" thing is that much of an inconvenience, maybe bookmark the "new post" link (like I do on my browser) and put it on your "LINKS" tab of your browser.

Don't think so. The java works differently now.

If the whole, "I have to click twice" thing is that much of an inconvenience, maybe bookmark the "new post" link (like I do on my browser) and put it on your "LINKS" tab of your browser.

OK thanks Howard. I'll lose a minute a day from my life from all that extra clicking :rofl3:.....just wanted to see if it was possible.

Yeah... the new post link pulldown i had to hard code into the forum. It's the best I could do.

FYI - Still can't "save changes" to an incoming Friend Request.

Howard, I don't mean to bug you and if I am then I apologize in advance but if you have time can you answer these questions:

1. Is the trip countdown function coming back or should I just delete it?

2. Is the Forums drop down menu coming back?

3. Is the Reply To Thread function coming back or in the future will all replies be directed to the Quick Reply dialogue box as seems to be the case now?

I'm not being critical. Just wondering.

Howard, I don't mean to bug you and if I am then I apologize in advance but if you have time can you answer these questions:

1. Is the trip countdown function coming back or should I just delete it?

2. Is the Forums drop down menu coming back?

3. Is the Reply To Thread function coming back or in the future will all replies be directed to the Quick Reply dialogue box as seems to be the case now?

I'm not being critical. Just wondering.

1. I've answered this in several places... I'm sorry. There is no countdown function for this version of vBulletin.

2. Yes... but not for a few weeks (when we get our final re-design)

3. I don't understand. Reply to Thread is at the bottom of the screen by the quick reply box.

:)

3. I don't understand. Reply to Thread is at the bottom of the screen by the quick reply box.
I think he is referencing the Full Function reply box with all of the features: 5.JPG

I think I have this right...

If one clicks 1.JPG then the quote goes right to the Quick Reply box.

If you click 2.JPG followed by 3.JPG then all selected quotes go to Quick Reply box.

You have to then check 4.JPG to have those quotes in the Full Function box.

If you try to use 2.JPG with 4.JPG then you lose the quote.

FYI - Still can't "save changes" to an incoming Friend Request.

Be sure you check the little box on their avatar before you try to save changes. I've forgotten to do that a few times and wondered why it wouldnt work.

BTW Howard, one small issue I've noticed. I can live with it, but just an FYI

Might just be my browser, but if I click preview post, then I can't submit it. I have to preview, then browser button back and submit. It's like it only allows you to move preview one time, then all functions quit working until you page back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom