Major Update May 10, 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is there no Edit feature in the Site forum? Other forums seem to have it but when I go to correct my spelling, or reword a post a bit more cautiously, it is not available in here!

Were you trying to change 'ffuuu' to 'FYYFF'? :D

Is there no Edit feature in the Site forum? Other forums seem to have it but when I go to correct my spelling, or reword a post a bit more cautiously, it is not available in here!
It comes and goes for some reason. I've used it many times.

Howard,

Can you give us a brief approximate timeline for the remaining updates and what is being worked on? For instance, you mentioned the skin is being worked on. Which is great cause I had some suggestions with the current one but will with hold them until the new one is presented. Perhaps if folks knew what was on the punch list they could relax and blow some bubbles until things are ready.

Otherwise I hope you make it home - upgrades suck for all.

Thanks,

SS

I use a netbook most of the time and the new format is very difficult to read....too many columns making the margins too narrow!

It comes and goes for some reason. I've used it many times.

I noticed that too. Never there when I really need it though..... Between very poor spelling and large fingers I need that edit button a lot!

I noticed that too. Never there when I really need it though..... Between very poor spelling and large fingers I need that edit button a lot!

The new version of the board software includes a 'Spite' module. ;-)

I have re-worked the "New Post" drop down menu.

I have re-worked the "New Post" drop down menu.

Is there anyway to have it like the last one where if you clicked the words it to you to "All Posts" but if you clicked the arrow/dropdown then you could choose?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom