maniguin and panagatan cays?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CLA:
Yehey!

and as for diving with whale sharks- now that sounds even better. I hope the sightings are as frequent as in Donsol. In Donsol, we were told that the best time to see whale sharks and mantas was March to May because by June madalang na. What's the best time for Sogod Bay area? Maybe that's where thay migrate after coming from Donsol.

Cathy

or maybe that's where they rest before they charge up to donsol. From the link in the thread, the months of December and January give you better odds of seeing them. Jonix you want?

Any objections to an outsider joining in for whale shark chasing? Something that has been near the top of my diving wish list for a long, long time.

I should have some leave then as well...

Perhaps a dedicated holiday thread for this one...

Cheers,

Not yet, this weekend, FedChip willing...

Again....What is the DIVER FEE for Maniguin Island??????

Caloy, weren't you planning to do both? I can do either as long as its last quarter of the year. By that time I would've recovered from my summer vacation spree and photo expenses. Maybe we can start another poll.

JD, I don't know how much the conservation fees are for maniguin as it wasn't indicated in the exlorerfleet website. However, I did ask them will relay the info as soon as they reply. Thanks for reminding us that this thread ws about maniguin.:D

Cathy

Back
Top Bottom