March 28, Dive with ScubaBoard members on the Great Escape

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have about a dozen so far, but it is still early.
I think he will go with 15 or so. I do hope you will join us, it should be a blast!

I am working on it........:D

temp? vis?

robin:D

p.s. I posted about this trip on the RMO Forum. We gotta get some of those divers to join in on one of these trips. :D

I am working on it........:D

temp? vis?

p.s. I posted about this trip on the RMO Forum. We gotta get some of those divers to join in on one of these trips. :D

Temp water should be 58 or so vis, that's anybody's guess.

I would love to meet and dive with some RMO:D

We have about a dozen so far, but it is still early.
I think he will go with 15 or so. I do hope you will join us, it should be a blast!

I'm one of those hanging on the sidelines just making sure I don't end up with a schedule conflict before I commit. But I'd be very surprised if I didn't go, the last trip was great, but all my Great Escape trips have been great (pun intended I guess).

Temp water should be 58 or so vis, that's anybody's guess.

I don't know Dave, I think you may be a bit optimistic, I'd think more like 54 or 55F. But you're right about the vis, anywhere from 20 - 60 ft probably.

I too am looking at this trip as a possibility, but 7 weeks out is a bit too far for me to plan right now.

Dave, FYI, I put my name down with Joy...would not want to miss this ...just hope it will be at least 2/3rds the fun as last time!!

doesn't look like we are going to make this one..........:depressed: maybe next one!

Well that's a shame, I was really looking forward to meeting and diving with you guys!

Time is short, don't miss this trip!

Well that's a shame, I was really looking forward to meeting and diving with you guys!

ditto! But we will be out this summer sometime so let's count on doing this then. Ron just bought a Dslr camera/housing etc and wants to do his first ocean dives with it in Cozumel instead of Calif. :cool2: So that week we will be in warm water.....:D

Please be sure to take lots of pictures and videos of the group topside and underwater to post here. I want to feel like we made the trip with you!

ditto! But we will be out this summer sometime so let's count on doing this then. Ron just bought a Dslr camera/housing etc and wants to do his first ocean dives with it in Cozumel instead of Calif. :cool2: So that week we will be in warm water.....:D

Please be sure to take lots of pictures and videos of the group topside and underwater to post here. I want to feel like we made the trip with you!

Good, I do hope to meet you guys this summer. I will take lots of pictures and post them!

Back
Top Bottom