March in Cozumel 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For you BT! Many thanks!​
:cheers::drunks::giveusahug::luxhello::luxhello::worship::worship::yelclap::yeahbaby::hugs::luxhello::luxhello::worship::::yeahbaby::hugs:

Thanks for all your hard work turning everybody BLUE this month! A big round of applause for BTravlin!

:yelclap::yelclap::yelclap:I'll second that! thanks BTravlin

Yes!!! Thanks Bill!! :luxhello::luxhello::luxhello: It was sooo good to meet all of you! We really do need to do this again next year!
A special thanks to CaseyBird, PropJoe, and TVMark for being such great dive buddies! I really enjoyed your company!... Oh, and did you hear if they ever found that guy's BC?

Thanks BT!!! We all appreciate the great job you did for us!!:kiss2::D::kiss2::D

You inspired my to take on the June list, so I can only hope I do 1/2 as good a job as you! :admin:

Thanks BT- It was great diving with you and Heather.

Hope yo had a safe trip home, I felt bad the port was closed the day we all left because of the new friends we left behind who couldn't dive that day.

But it did make it a little easier to get in the cab to head to the airport.

I'm usually kicking and screaming..................................

Hugs to Heather and congrats on her diving "landmarks" this past week, which we were fortunate enough to share. Tell Heather I'm going to perfect my jungle survuval skills. I'm also buying new shoes for the next trip (ha ha)

Loved the angelfish acrobatics, although it did take me long enough to catch on.

See you again soon amigo!

Yes!!! Thanks Bill!! :luxhello::luxhello::luxhello: It was sooo good to meet all of you! We really do need to do this again next year!
A special thanks to CaseyBird, PropJoe, and TVMark for being such great dive buddies! I really enjoyed your company!... Oh, and did you hear if they ever found that guy's BC?

Hey! No love for Maria and Sallye?!?

All love for Maria and Sallye!
And Prop joe, Suprane, TVMark, Cindy and a whole bunch of other great divers. Thanks BT, for maintaining the list. Great trip!
Sue says Ola! to Mrs. Suprane!

Back
Top Bottom