Mark Powell - Deco for Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sold out already.

If I was in Brisbane I'd simply lend you my copy, but I like it and refer to it so I'm not sure I'd be happy to part with it not knowing when I'd get it back :p

good read, but very much an entry level book.

I just ordered a copy for 300DKK, around 45USD. There's 3-5 days shipping, but it seems to be available.

I found the same early searches of incredible prices; found the link to both Amazon UK and directly from the author; ended up ordering it from Mark Powell direct; got a couple of courtesy emails because of very small delays; and received my copy signed by the author within a couple of weeks. I'm on my third full read; a couple of sections I have re-read a few more times; highly recommended!

This book is now available in three different versions of eBook - Kobo, Nook and iBook. Sadly, still no kindle. It's been "in the works" since November last year.

Yes! And the latest is the "2nd Edition".

I would love to see the Kindle version!
I am not 100% sure, but, while Kindle might be nice for a the reader, it potentially could hose the author out of their hard earned compensation. Maybe some one with first hand experience will comment?

I am not 100% sure, but, while Kindle might be nice for a the reader, it potentially could hose the author out of their hard earned compensation. Maybe some one with first hand experience will comment?
You're %100 wrong on this my friend. The author sets their price with Kindle. Kindle sets their price to you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom