Mark Powell - Deco for Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

johnnyblackau

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Does anyone have a copy of this book - Mark Powell Deco for Divers that they'd be happy to sell or lend. I'm in Brisbane and happy to arrange the shipping?... there seems to be a real shortage of these books besides paying some ridiculous amount on ebay and waiting weeks for it.

Thanks everyone.

Blackie

I bought one on Amazon a month and a half ago with no delays, I can sell you mine but Im not sure how much shipping would be from canada though.

How much? Some were showing prices of $500 plus which must be something wrong. How do you find the book? Easy read?

yes it is an easy read, actially very good as an introduction into decompression and mixed gas. I paid 45CAD for mine and can possibly let it go for 30 plus shipping. I can try to check shipping charges if you are interested - send me your postal

LMAO - there are two listed on on Amazon. One is almost $4k, and the other is about $700, IIRC. Never thought I had invested in "rare artwork"......

how about right from the source: Deco for Divers by Mark Powell

I'm totally with you that this should be on Kindle, Andy. I can't remember how many times I have looked at the price for it online and hummed and hawed about pulling the trigger on buying it and gotten distracted. I would buy it on Kindle in a flash at even $30 or so.

LMAO - there are two listed on on Amazon. One is almost $4k, and the other is about $700, IIRC. Never thought I had invested in "rare artwork"......

Woo hoo I'm sitting on a gold mine here. ! I have a copy that is not for sale but you are welcome to borrow it. My wife got it from 'the book depository' website but I see they are now listed as unavailable.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom