Mckenzie Bight photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

greatwhitepike:
Nice job man I think you should do something with IMAX in the future. Wish I could have caught ya in town, oh well I'll just have to dream up another business trip soon. At least now I have been in your dive area and can appreciate the pics even more, keep em up.
The IMAX people keep calling me, but I would feel like a sellout.

Hyper-limits:
Mark you've been addicted to Mckenzie Bight lately, cool video keep them coming.
All you need in those video now is more divers, other than yourself :wink:

Cheers

Al
It's such a large area to explore so I'm not bored yet. If I feel like I've seen everything at one trail, there are several more to choose from. Honestly, every time I go diving with the video camera, I keep thinking that I wish there was another diver in that shot. It limits what I can video when I have to find a perfect ledge or patch of sand in just the right place to put down the video camera. I'd invite myself on your dive today, but I'm off to the mainland again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom