Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess I should of mentioned that I'll be doing my advanced coarse in the Bahamas aboard the cat Ppalu live-aboard and also be doing my nitrox cert. in two weeks and am also diving dry already. c-ya soon, K Heggen

New to the diving world and have been wanting to check out Gilboa.I am going to try and make that weekend. would love to meet some more divers from the southwestern Michigan area.
Hope to meet you there.
Happy diving, Kevin H

You should hook up with the MUD club. We meet in at Andrews University on the third Tuesday of each month, and dive at lease once each month.

Looks like I'm going to have to pass on the Spring M&G this year. Just got my daughter's soccer schedule this week and we'll be in Fort Wayne that Saturday the 26th.

Looks like I'm going to have to pass on the Spring M&G this year. Just got my daughter's soccer schedule this week and we'll be in Fort Wayne that Saturday the 26th.

Just drop the daughter off and swing on over. Give the wife the credit card and tell her to go buy herself a new leather mini. Gezzz Jim do I have to tell you everything? :D

Just drop the daughter off and swing on over. Give the wife the credit card and tell her to go buy herself a new leather mini. Gezzz Jim do I have to tell you everything? :D

Wally ... leading candidate for father of the year ... :lotsalove:

Hey guys and gals, would have been great to dive with you all. Alas it did not fit into the plans of redeployment back to the states. You all have a safe and great dive maybe next time I can make it there to dive with you again.

Squalus

Hey guys and gals, would have been great to dive with you all. Alas it did not fit into the plans of redeployment back to the states. You all have a safe and great dive maybe next time I can make it there to dive with you again.

Squalus

I really mean it, man; thanks for what you're doing.

Jim, I'll miss diving with you that weekend, but I really admire your priority structure.

Back
Top Bottom