Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

one more thing. If the funds dont allow you to buy 7MM right now you can always rent one for the weekend from your local Dive shop or From Gilboa. I think they still rent wetsuits there. Or someone might have a 7mm that might fit that you can borrow during the weekend. Iknow I always bring mine even though I never wear it. and have only wore it once.

Thanks for the replies. I've been looking at a 7mm 2-piece setup, I'm hoping funds will allow for it because it's hard to find suits that fit 'just right' on me (plus size lady) and I'd love to have my own. I'm planning on doing a lot of diving after I get my certification! Even if I'm only in the water a little bit, I'm sure I'll have a ton of fun during the meet. My husband and hopefully some friends of ours will be coming along too!

I'm planing on being there sat morning, I have a two peice 7mm. I'm 5' 7' 170 lbs, so if it fits your welcome to use it. I'll be using my drysuit.

Cool thanks! I'm about 35 lbs heavier but it still might fit. If I don't get my own I'll be taking you up on that offer.

So should we tell all the newbs about having to ride the donkey?

It's not nice to pick on the newbies. :no

So should we tell all the newbs about having to ride the donkey?

Just not the part about Them being the donkey....

Back
Top Bottom